Women in Engineering Welcome Event
If you are unable to attend in person, you are welcome to watch a webcast of the presentations, live at the following hyperlink starting at 11:00am PST on Sunday, March 25, 2018.
- Agnes d’Entremont, Instructor, Mechanical Engineering: 0:00
- Jeanie Malone, MASc Student, Biomedical Engineering: 7:00
- Amara Kraft, BASc Student, Mechanical Engineering: 15:10
- Jackie Ma, BASc Student, Materials Engineering: 21:40
- Q&A with all speakers: 31:20
Have you applied to UBC Engineering? We would like to invite you to a welcome event on Sunday, March 25, 2018.
Whether you have already received an admissions offer or are still waiting for UBC’s decision, join us in discovering the campus that could be your home for the next four (or more) years. Meet fellow classmates, current students, and faculty to learn more about Engineering at UBC, get your questions answered, tour the campus, and imagine what your degree could look like here at UBC.
Date: Sunday, March 25, 2018
Time: 11:30am – 2:00pm | Registration 11:00am – 11:30am
Location: Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre, 6163 University Boulevard, Vancouver (UBC Point Grey Campus)
Registration: Registration is now closed. Please join us via webcast or at UBC Welcomes You on April 28, 2018.
* We have an inclusive view of the word “women” and we welcome trans, genderqueer and non-binary folks interested in the workshop. If you don’t identify with any of those identities, we’d encourage you to attend UBC Welcomes You on April 28, 2018. This is a full-day informational event for Canadian students who have been admitted to UBC for fall 2018.
Lunch will be provided for all attendees.